Get saving savvy in 2022
Win Harry Potter Lego worth £85!! with Mortgage Miles
Mortgage Miles.com are giving you the opportunity to WIN this fantastic Harry Potter Lego set! You don't even need to be a member of Mortgage Miles.
Build the 3-level LEGO Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower with iconic locations and 8 minifigures from the Harry Potter movies. Locations include the Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom, Dumbledore's Office, Hospital Wing, Prefects' Bathroom and a Yule Ball scene.
2. When redeeming the prize, guests will be required to show proof of identification that they fulfil the requirements stated in the terms listed above.
3. The winners will be the first entry selected at random from all correct entries received before the competition closing date.
4. Winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their contact details and proof of identification to allow supply of their prize.
5. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years of age and over except for Corporate Finance (London) Limited trading as mortgagemiles.com employees and anyone directly connected with the organisation, including operators of its brand.
6. The prize, consists of 1 x Harry Potter Clocktower Lego set.
7. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
8. Only one correct entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received the first entry only will be accepted.
9. No purchase is necessary. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
10. We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
11. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
12. Winners will have one month to claim their prize from the date of first notification. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner. Please check all of your mailboxes carefully, we are not responsible for messages being undelivered or being missed due to messages entering into filtered mailboxes i.e. spam or junk.
13. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
15. The Promoter will use any personal data submitted by entrants for the purposes of running the competition and marketing communications, including use of the name of each of the winners to publicise the results of the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
16. A list of winners names can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: after closure of the promotion.
17. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with any other website, including Facebook and Twitter. You are providing your information to Corporate Finance (London) Limited trading as mortgagemiles.com.
19. The Promoter is Corporate Finance (London) Limited trading as mortgagemiles.com., Company number 4247272, C/o, Atkins & Partners, 4th floor, Suite 2B, Congress House Lyon Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2EN.
Sign Up and Save
Get started with Mortgage Miles
Sign up to Mortgage Miles and get access to a wealth of money saving tools. From cashback on your everyday purchases, money saving tips and access to our independent financial advisor network - all for FREE!Sign up for FREE
Your Financial Wellbeing Matters
MortgageMiles.com is the only cashback website that supports your future financial goals. Read articles that help with your future financial planning